"Art should be something like a good armchair in which to rest from physical fatigue." Henri Matisse

Comments

12/22/2015 8:14pm

I'm amazed, I must say. Rarely do I come across a blog that's both equally educative and entertaining, and without a doubt, you have hit the nail on the head. The issue is something too few people are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I came across this in my search for something regarding this

04/07/2016 6:11pm

I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I don't know who you are but definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!

09/16/2017 7:20pm

This quote from Henri Matisse is true. Life is giving people so many stress and sometimes, we feel like giving up. But for the artists who have a unique view about art, this serves as their medium to distress themselves! This is a good thing because we really need to find an outlet for us to let go of all the uncomfortable things in our system! Art has its various functions!

05/25/2016 5:06pm

I am unquestionably making the most of your site. You certainly have some incredible understanding and extraordinary stories.

07/05/2016 2:37pm

Good way of explaining, and nice piece of writing to obtain information about my presentation subject, which i am going to deliver in university.

02/18/2017 4:05am

Art and love are the main things in my life! Both are healing!

05/23/2017 8:26am

Great quote! The author is right! Totally agree with these words!

06/06/2017 10:22am

Couldn't be written any better. Reading this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this article to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!

09/08/2017 10:49pm

I should say thank you very much for this thought. It gives me more knowledge on this issue.